Connect with others
From Emergency 2.0 Wiki
Welcome to the Emergency 2.0 Wiki Community! We are delighted to have your participation in creating a wiki that will empower the community with the knowledge to use social media to better prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies.
You have joined a global community of practice of professionals from the emergency sector, government, NGO, academia and business, collaborating on this critical and groundbreaking project! You are encouraged to connect and collaborate with the community by:
- Reviewing and commenting on Wiki content on the "Discussion" tabs
- Contributing to LinkedIn Group discussions and sharing news
- Sharing your ideas for innovation via the LinkedIn Group discussions and the Wiki Ideas Workbench
- Commenting on the Blog posts
- Joining the @emergency20wikiTwitter conversation (using #em20wiki, #smem)
You can also contact the Wiki Working Group by emailing us via email@example.com (just remember we are volunteers, so it may take a few days for us to get in touch!).